• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

PlanetZoom

Active Enthusiast
Ambassador
Jan 20, 2018
CONUS
We need to notify all of our brothers about this forum. Get more people on here. I have given links to a few friend. If we all do that, then it should be growing a lot faster! Come on. Another place to post and hang out and buy stuff! Love the software too.
So far this place is great. Let's make it even better!

GMTG0D

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2017
You guys are right. It’s definitely what the community makes it. I know for a fact it will grow to be a great place for all of us and future members.

Breesy

Jan 8, 2018
England
I have forwarded it over to all my RWI fans, I find this easy to use and extremely quick. Any plans to make a app?

LarryZek

Content Contributor
Ambassador
Dec 22, 2017
So how do we forward the info for this place? I have spoken to some friends and they are on here.

The politics I stay away from. There are a lot of issues that I see but I leave them too the people themselves. If I see wrong I speak to the people. I was a brand new Mod when RWI went down. Didn't have a lot off issues with anyone.
Just give them the link to the site

Blackholejim

Jack of all trades, Master of none.
Ambassador
Dec 22, 2017
This forum is great..good guys..a lot of communication ..i love it!

Reactions: VonS