• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

Thrasher

The Annoyance Facilitator
Ambassador
Jan 5, 2018
I really look forward to spending time here , it's just I have been super busy with non watch projects. I need to post more pictures and we all need to post more how we built it threads.

PlanetZoom

Active Enthusiast
Ambassador
Jan 20, 2018
CONUS
Either. Its just for fun. LOL. Repgeeks and RWI and RWG. So HB or HOBO is cool. But to type Horologyboard is kind of long.
For sure. Way too long of a word. If I had to use it, I would copy/paste it, lol

Reactions: occb2

bkg!

Jan 5, 2018
I’ve not really been active on here, but generally been referring to it as HB, though HoBo is amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: occb2

sputim

Content Contributor
Feb 19, 2018
Swiss made
Really lookingn forward to see this board growing. Already seeing many seasoned members from other boards with a lot of knowledge and passion! Will definitely promote HB or HoBo. Keep it up guys :D

Muiramas

Feb 25, 2018
Here I am after a couple of invites. Good to see some familiar faces, and great info / posts. Congratulations on a first rate design - very accessible and clear!

CarpetRyd

Content Contributor
Feb 24, 2018
Hey guys
Nice to see a lot of the rwi regs over here. Board has a cool format - wm9z and jackj1980 got me over here...
I'll spread the word with the little group I've had contact with in this hobby!

TinaTime

Feb 11, 2018
Yep this place has really a great potential.
And I agree with @Timnic54 ...post and post again and again
I’ve never read the quote you have as you tag line before, but it’s a really good one and perfect for a watch forum. I’ll have to come up with one, but I’ll be hard put to compete with yours and @Timnic54.

Reactions: pir980

TinaTime

Feb 11, 2018
I actually have my eldest daughter who is now 31 fine and straight for years who was a Crystal meth addict for 4 years we almost lost her. That is where my line comes from :)
Wow, I am really moved and so happy your daughter has turned it around. It's so good to hear a success like that, thank you for sharing.

Reactions: Timnic54