16610 black or roulette date wheel?

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

Roulette or Black?

• Total voters

CarpetRyd

Content Contributor
Feb 24, 2018
Hey guys,
I have a 16610... AND it's fantastic -- i love this watch. Sourcing all the parts from great members here and at RWI. It's almost done. Want to get your thoughts on this idea I've been toying around with. I have a gen roulette date wheel and my watch is currently fitted with a gen black date wheel (standard). I honestly can't find a 5-digit sub with a roulette date wheel, which makes me want to do it even more. The old Tudor's are the ones that pop up the most and they looks great.

mine now:
IMG_4670.jpg

Photoshopped yachtmaster with 116610LN ("borrowed" from TRF) -- ignore the red seconds hand...
116610ln_red.jpg

vote in the poll... Let me know your thoughts. For those purists out there my 16610 has a 116610 dial and handset and it's in a holes case, so it's already not "correct"...

Blackholejim

Jack of all trades, Master of none.
Ambassador
Dec 22, 2017
Why dont you do a red YM seconds and and a red dw...i know someone that can hook you up with both parts....

Reactions: CarpetRyd

GMTG0D

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2017
Hey guys,
I have a 16610... AND it's fantastic -- i love this watch. Sourcing all the parts from great members here and at RWI. It's almost done. Want to get your thoughts on this idea I've been toying around with. I have a gen roulette date wheel and my watch is currently fitted with a gen black date wheel (standard). I honestly can't find a 5-digit sub with a roulette date wheel, which makes me want to do it even more. The old Tudor's are the ones that pop up the most and they looks great.

mine now:
View attachment 23101

Photoshopped yachtmaster with 116610LN ("borrowed" from TRF) -- ignore the red seconds hand...
View attachment 23102

vote in the poll... Let me know your thoughts. For those purists out there my 16610 has a 116610 dial and handset and it's in a holes case, so it's already not "correct"...
I dont like it, at all.

GMTG0D

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2017
The 116610 dial looks good. Everything is great but please dont do a red datewheel lol