Sold 16610 LN parts, gen hands and bezel, rep dial

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

Rx4Time

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 23, 2017
Shipping From
CONUS
Shipping To
CONUS
Item Source
Other
Item Condition
Used
Price
Shipping Price
Payment
Paypal Gift (No Notes)
Terms
I have read Horology Board's Terms and Conditions
Up for sale is a few parts I found in my parts drawer which I don’t see any need for. I have consulted with @tripdog to figure out what exactly they are to ensure I don’t misrepresent them or overprice them . All parts will add $8.30 for a USPS flat rate small box for shipping. This would be per not shipment, not per piece so if someone buys the whole lot, only one shipping charge will apply. Payment vial PP friend and family, no notes. I am aware that some payment methods are having delayed processing times with paypal so once I see it pending if this happens, I will consider this sold, but I will not ship until payment clears on my end. Ways to avoid this are to fund via bank account or AMEX/Discover to my understanding.

Genuine insert, back has been sanded. Asking $120

Dial, most likely for a BP (miyota), not much value here so asking $25 shipped

Hands, genuine, relumed asking $200

I am willing to work with the buyer if they wish a package deal with this and the A7750 + parts I have listed. Thank you for looking!

OP
Rx4Time

Rx4Time

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 23, 2017
Hands and insert are still available. As requested by a member, here are a number of macros of the hands.

OP
Rx4Time

Rx4Time

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 23, 2017
Hands sold! Only insert remaining.

OP
Rx4Time

Rx4Time

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 23, 2017
Ok, let's get this last piece sold. Price drop on the insert to $100 shipped, CONUS only.