Sold 1999 Lancel 36mm Dress watch Swiss automatic with date, Lizard strap, Gold plated.

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

Thrasher

The Annoyance Facilitator
Ambassador
Jan 5, 2018
Shipping From
CONUS
Shipping To
CONUS
Item Source
Other
Item Condition
Like New
Price
Shipping Price
Currency
USD
Payment
Paypal Gift (No Notes)
Terms
I have read Horology Board's Terms and Conditions
I am the one and only owner of this watch, It was purchased in Toulouse France Christmas of 1999 it was never my style and warn rarely for a couple months and then placed in a watch case, I am a watch collector . This isTop Quality of the Lancel line in 1999 Lancel Unisex Dress watch, Swiss automatic 25 jewel movement most likely ETA 2824-2 with date 28K VPH/BPH, Lizard strap, Heavy Gold plated case which is approximately 36 mm. Strap is new old stock and original to this watch, watch has very light hairline scratches that can hardly been seen except under a jeweler's loupe and I'm confident they could be polished out. Crystal is mint condition as is strap.

OP
Thrasher

Thrasher

Ambassador
Jan 5, 2018
Hey . Free shipping for my HOBO brothers

OP
Thrasher

Thrasher

Ambassador
Jan 5, 2018
OK AS AN added Bonus FOR FREE I will throw in this Fossil Grant Quartz in slightly worn condition!!!!!

OP
Thrasher

Thrasher

Ambassador
Jan 5, 2018
SOLD THANK YOU FOR LOOKING!!!!!!