5512 white cartel

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

Kilowattore

Content Contributor
Feb 4, 2018
5512 white cartel build

VDH6A.jpg

Hello gents,

Here is another build I made with almost only cartel parts.

VDY3e.jpg

This time I wanted a clean and cared for look, a watch that lived his 40 years with joy and courage but which stopped by every now and then for some spa treatment.
There are marks, but they are vague due to the various polishing sessions it went through.

VDkS0.jpg

VDTld.jpg

VDSCK.jpg

VDiA2.jpg

Lume on this watch aged gently to an off-white/light cream color, hands have been cleaned or maybe even swapped at some point through the years.

In order to get to this look I aged and matted the cartel dial, then relumed it in an off-white glowing fashion. Hands were relumed to match.

VDLMg.jpg

VDfj3.jpg

VDGtr.jpg

An Athaya crown and tube set was installed in order to get rid of the ugly rep crown. A new sternkreuz T19 plexi and an Athaya pearl complete the list of swapped parts.

VDe0h.jpg

VDsAD.jpg

VD2QF.jpg

VD9lU.jpg

VDob8.jpg

VDw9I.jpg

VD86o.jpg

VDgSL.jpg

VD7vZ.jpg

VDd9T.jpg

VDjqR.jpg

VDNMb.jpg

That's it for now, hope you enjoyed the pics!