A Fresh look at this week's wonderful wristies 05/10/21 to 05/16/21

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Top of the week to you all!

Today, showing off a new gen PAGANI DESIGN GMT, AUTO, COKE BEZEL on jubilee bracelet. Believe it or not, I temporarily forget where I purchased this beauty; it's been happening a lot lately; I guess I"m ready for the retirement home. which is frustrating, as I'm not ready for the ;..... ah, excuse me; forgot what I was jabbering about! heh! dave:

Rx4Time

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 23, 2017

Summer approaches, so an appropriate diving watch felt necessary while I opened the pool to keep me in the summer spirit. Cheers all!

Reactions: dave47
OP
D

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Another night for the newly arrived PAGANI DESIGN AUTO GMT, with Coke bezel. Just a great, smooth running piece of horologic magic. dasv

OP
D

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
HUMPDAY sees the appearance of this old Seiko Freight Master chrono (quartz) I purchased 15 - 20 years ago at a Department store in Scranton, PA while on a break from teaching classes at Lackawanna College. I've worn it faithfully through the years, then it fell out of rotation. After finding it & installing a new battery, I had to try to remember how to realign the chrono's hand, which I was eventually able to do from some very helpful tips from mates on the Internet; now, it works like a charm -- and I find the blue dial face and bezel absolutely colorful. dave:

Reactions: Rx4Time
OP
D

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Gang!

Briefly, this is the PAM111 I was having trouble with, until I sent it to Kat for repairs. As per usual with this fine watchsmith, he solved the problem -- it's running quite well all day and into the night. I had to replace temporarily its black rubber straps because one of them became misplaced; so until I can do it, these leather straps will have to do. dave:

Rx4Time

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 23, 2017
HUMPDAY sees the appearance of this old Seiko Freight Master chrono (quartz) I purchased 15 - 20 years ago at a Department store in Scranton, PA while on a break from teaching classes at Lackawanna College. I've worn it faithfully through the years, then it fell out of rotation. After finding it & installing a new battery, I had to try to remember how to realign the chrono's hand, which I was eventually able to do from some very helpful tips from mates on the Internet; now, it works like a charm -- and I find the blue dial face and bezel absolutely colorful. dave:

Definitely like that one.