Any advice appreciated

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

Darren

Nov 18, 2018
Doncaster
Hi guys hope I'm at the right place. I'm a novice at this forum lark.

I have been searching the internet lately and been across a few forums trying to find a trusted site to acquire a nice super clone for myself. I have come across one site which had been mentioned on a few forums. If I'm ok to mention the site in question on this thread I will. I guess I just want to no if anyone has ordered off them before and if they are a reliable source to buy watches from. Thanks guys.

OP
D

Darren

Nov 18, 2018
Doncaster
The site in question is puretime.io

I have seen there name floating around various forums and thought I'd ask if other people have dealt with them in the past.

Like I said I'm pretty new to the watch community but have a real genuine interest in them so I'm wanting to build a nice collection. At a price I can afford.
Thanks for the reply

PACCBET

не за горами
Ambassador
Dec 22, 2017
Canada
Not me personally but a lot of people have. They are good and also one of the big guns in the business.

HorFan

Todor!
Diplomat
Feb 12, 2018
Hi Darren,
I've used puretime for a couple of purchases and have no complaints.
They are a LARGE dealer so their service is not as personal as some of the smaller Trusted Dealers, but you will get your watch.
They are not a TD affiliated with this forum, but the dealers listed in our section can get you any watch that is currently available.
If you chose to purchase from puretime, I would suggest you also join RWI beforehand, as they are a TD there and will ensure a trouble free transaction. Also be aware that not every watch listed on PTs website is actually available, you will want to contact them before your purchase to confirm the watch you want is currently in stock at the factory.

OP
D

Darren

Nov 18, 2018
Doncaster
Thanks for the advice guys. Really appreciate it. I think I might stick to the TDs on here then for the time being.

muscles

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2017
I cannot speak for other sites, but I can vouch for our own TDs here. Give them a chance, I'm sure they won't disappoint.

Reactions: Darren

Nivka

Content Contributor
Feb 19, 2018
I personally haven’t bought from pure time and don’t think I will. While I greatly appreciate angus’ industry insights and he seems like a nice guy, I prefer the personal touch of the smaller dealers