Any golfers?

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

thehipp04

Feb 16, 2018
Avid golfer here from Long Island, New York. I grew up in Bethpage, home of Bethpage Black which has now hosted the US Open, The Barclays and is scheduled to host the PGA Championship and Ryder Cup. I've played the course multiple times, it's beautiful, truly an experience. This NY winter weather is killing me.

Any one else love hitting the links?

ChefZorba

Hobo 115
Jan 20, 2018
Southern California
Just got back into the game after a 20 year break. Dreaded slice is hanging over me at the moment but I love being back on the links! Fortunate to have year-round golf here in socal but grass driving ranges are hard to come by. Probably going to go for 18 early Saturday am!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChefZorba

Hobo 115
Jan 20, 2018
Southern California
Just got back into the game after a 20 year break. Dreaded slice is hanging over me at the moment but I love being back on the links! Fortunate to have year-round golf here in socal but grass driving ranges are hard to come by. Probably going to go for 18 early Saturday am!

Pistolpete6

Feb 7, 2018
Calgary, AB
I hold as well, but definitely in hibernation up here in the great white north. We have a few nice courses up near the mountains in Banff, Alberta. Other than that I usually play golf when I’m in Vegas... love rolling them dice! I mean golf balls...lol

OP
thehipp04

thehipp04

Feb 16, 2018
Wow year round golf! I can’t imagine! Probably lucky I live in NY Bc I would be able to afford both this habit and playing golf every week, that’s for sure!

PlanetZoom

Active Enthusiast
Ambassador
Jan 20, 2018
CONUS
We have year-round golf here in the Southwest as well. But I play about once every 2 years. LOL.

OP
thehipp04

thehipp04

Feb 16, 2018
Supposed to be 71 in NY tomorrow! Perfect day for a quick 9 after work!

JackJ1980

Content Contributor
Horologist
Dec 22, 2017
Love golfing. I used to play all the time. Took a ten year break. Then two summers ago joined a course and went like 4-5 times a week. Now I’m in PT for golfers elbow :)

WingNut

Idiot Savant and Good Dood
Ambassador
Feb 25, 2018
I was all up in it...hope to get back once retired...I hear Tiger is making s come back...LOL

ChefZorba

Hobo 115
Jan 20, 2018
Southern California
Regardless of his outside of golf habits, Tiger makes the game exciting again. Was at the range today early and that was all the chatter. Nobody ever talks about golf at the range anymore. It’s all sports and wives and stuff. But now that Tiger is back, it’s brought out a lot more interest in the game

And I don’t keep score when I play....I’m not that good....I’m just that bad lol