Any skiers here ?

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

PlanetZoom

Active Enthusiast
Ambassador
Jan 20, 2018
CONUS
Ha real funny! Us east coasters are born from ice, Which mountain do you ride at?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've been many places, but mostly Colorado (really like Vail, Aspen, Telluride) and Utah (they are all great; Deer Valley stands out). Out east, I've done Vermont (Mount Snow) and Massachusetts (Wachusett).

One of my favorites is Whistler/Blackcomb:

Whistler-Blackcomb-Piste-Map-Large.jpg

Reactions: Diverdown60
OP
P

P parker

Feb 8, 2018
Weehawken, NJ
I've been many places, but mostly Colorado (really like Vail, Aspen, Telluride) and Utah (they are all great; Deer Valley stands out). Out east, I've done Vermont (Mount Snow) and Massachusetts (Wachusett).

One of my favorites is Whistler/Blackcomb:

awesome ! I def want to get to blackcomb this year. My main mountain is Mount Snow in Vermont. Their terrain park is pretty impressive. Held the Dew tour a few years back as well.

Favorite mountain ive riden so far is Laax in Switzerland!

bkg!

Jan 5, 2018
@CMaster is, but won't reply just yet as he's away on the slopes at the moment. No doubt he'll use the excuse to post whore some photo's here when he gets back

Scott

Content Contributor
Ambassador
Feb 1, 2018
@zodl Holy CRAP, that looks painful... I hope you're able to stay asleep!

@CMaster Did you just take every watch you own with you? :p

CMaster

Content Contributor
Jan 25, 2018
Ireland
I assumed we'd be seeing more pictures. ;)
No but with the weather here at the moment I could end up buying skis to get to work.

That is just over 2 hours ago. I just looed outside and there is at least 4 inches of snow since i took that. The badge on my car bonnet is completely submerged.

1519958338764.png

This is from earlier today.

1519958399419.png