Anyone here have a Fitbit?

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

Scott

Content Contributor
Ambassador
Feb 1, 2018
It's always more fun with friends, so if anyone else here has a Fitbit, I'm using it as tokyoscott.

SinSir

Watchaholic
Ambassador
Feb 4, 2018
Chicago
I just picked one up last week! I got my ex one a while ago, and figured why not give it a shot... I just opened up community for the first time.

Reactions: Scott
OP
Scott

Scott

Content Contributor
Ambassador
Feb 1, 2018
Do you guys wear them on the other wrist or how do you do both a watch and wearable?
I wear it on my right wrist, face inward... and I disabled the clock on it to make me feel a little bit better about having "two watches." :p

I'm also getting a different bracelet from aliexpress to make it look less watch-like.

SinSir

Watchaholic
Ambassador
Feb 4, 2018
Chicago
Do you guys wear them on the other wrist or how do you do both a watch and wearable?
I got the smallest one, flex 2. There are tons of strap options to make it look less tech. They have options for wrist, ankle, neck, and even a bra strap clip for the ladies. I wear it on my other wrist too, and the flex 2 doesn't have a screen so I'm not double wristing a watch.

Amazon and etsy have a big selection of straps and such, as do the rest of the usual web stores. I didn't think I'd care for it, but to be trutthful I like it so far.

PlanetZoom

Active Enthusiast
Ambassador
Jan 20, 2018
CONUS
I have a Charge HR that I used to wear on my non-watch wrist. After the novelty wore off, I stopped wearing it. I still wear a watch, of course :)

Thrasher

The Annoyance Facilitator
Ambassador
Jan 5, 2018
I wear mine everyday goodluck beating me!!!! K George W.

BackwoodsJon

Trusted Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Dec 22, 2017
in the woods
I used to wear mine all the time on the opposite wrist. We did office competitions, I stopped when I found people putting them on ceiling fans at the end of the day in order to win, lol. Kinda killed it for me. I always wondered how the fatasses kept winning those things....

Reactions: VictorKS and Scott