Sold AP DIVER FORGED CARBON

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

Datejust41

DateJust 41
Apr 4, 2018
Conus
Shipping From
CONUS
Shipping To
CONUS
Item Source
Another Forum
Item Condition
Like New
Price
Shipping Price
Currency
USD
Payment
Paypal Gift (No Notes)
Terms
I have read Horology Board's Terms and Conditions
Up for grabs is my MINT AP Diver. I sourced this M2M on another form. It’s more or less a catch and release as I wore it only two times. Snatched the description from the website the original owner sent me. Original owner purchased two of the same watch, one forum the forum and one through the TD. He ended up selling the one he received from the TD in brand new condition.

Size: 42mm x 14mm
Movement:Base Movement: MIYOTA 9015 automatic movement; Decoration: Platinum plated movement plate and rotor which are made according to the genuine movement, the best looking AP Calibre 3120 Movement Clone at the moment.
Case: Real Forged Carbon case with glossy finish as genuine, unique pattern on each case, solid titanium caseback with perfect engravings
Crystal:Scratch-proof sapphire crystal with colorless anti-reflection coating (Swiss standard, single-sided, same as genuine)
Dial: Superlumed dial and hands and inner bezel markers with correct lume color. Double AR'd cyclops at 3:00
Bezel: Black brushed/polished ceramic bezel (same as genuine)
Strap: Genuine black rubber strap
Clasp: Seadblasted titanium buckle as per genuine

E8600722-D26E-48EE-A030-265F012CFB62.jpeg

62BF0E91-45A3-45BC-8F09-564E8AC72016.jpeg

2E2DBF73-DE30-4EDA-BD51-C3C4C8732FC4.jpeg

4531B95C-5DB6-4D5E-B370-2CE5E64332AA.jpeg