AP ROO Blue Batons

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

martijnp

Content Contributor
Jan 19, 2018
In 1993, the first big, bold Royal Oak Offshore broke all the rules and kick-started a global taste for larger-than-life luxury sports watches. The 2018 re-edition celebrates the essence of the original piece, applying the knowledge and technique of 2018.

Yes, I'm talking about the Audemars Piguet Royal Oak 26237ST alias the "Blue Batons"

I can only hope that the rep factory will rep this watch, anyone got some information about this?

ROO_26237ST-OO-1000ST-01_ADV_SDT_PR%28CMYK%29.jpg

Reactions: _explorer_

_explorer_

Content Contributor
Mar 11, 2018
In 1993, the first big, bold Royal Oak Offshore broke all the rules and kick-started a global taste for larger-than-life luxury sports watches. The 2018 re-edition celebrates the essence of the original piece, applying the knowledge and technique of 2018.

Yes, I'm talking about the Audemars Piguet Royal Oak 26237ST alias the "Blue Batons"

I can only hope that the rep factory will rep this watch, anyone got some information about this?

View attachment 17723
Mooie klok Martijn

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-J730F met Tapatalk

Havitetty

WTB: TC v7x LN or LV
Mar 10, 2018
I have seen 3 frankens of these. Beautiful watch. I would pursue it if I wasnt looking at a gen.

OP
martijnp

martijnp

Content Contributor
Jan 19, 2018
I have seen 3 frankens of these. Beautiful watch. I would pursue it if I wasnt looking at a gen.
I can't see a difference between a franken ROO and a genuine.

Now there is a re-release of the first ROO I can assume and hope the rep factory will make a new rep