Sold AP safari, JF maker, AFLOP modded with extra straps

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

Rx4Time

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 23, 2017
Shipping From
CONUS
Shipping To
CONUS
Item Source
Another Forum
Item Condition
Used
Price
Shipping Price
Currency
USD
Payment
Paypal Gift (No Notes)
Terms
I have read Horology Board's Terms and Conditions
Up for your consideration is a beautiful AFLOP modded AP ROO from JF. I have decided to keep one extra strap which came with this, so I am offering this at what I feel is a fair commensurate reduction in price from what I paid. This will come with the New horback leather and Midas Khaki Green Rubber strap & Buckle as pictured (the installed strap is included but showing signs of heavy wear so unsure how much life is left in it). Watch has been worn and loved by several members. I hope to pass this on to another member who will enjoy it. It winds very smoothly, shows a 24+hour power reserve see timeographer for more details. I have started the chrono, ran it for 5 seconds, stopped and reset it to see it working once after I received it and will not do it again with these AP chronographs. Paid $630 excluding conversion fees, but including shipping. Asking $550 plus $10 shipping in CONUS. Payment via PP gift, no notes or venmo. Shipping will be via USPS flat rate with tracking unless requested otherwise, contactless deposit in a local post office box. No implied or express warranty, any questions please ask before payment is sent.

Excerpt from previous sale thread

" Purchased a couple of months ago here in the M2M sales section. Comes with the mounted brown leather and AP buckle which is fantastic quality, and 2 other leather straps and 1 deployment buckle.

Since then I've added a Midas Khaki Green Rubber strap & Buckle (£100 on eBay). I would like to get back as near as possible to what I paid for this beauty.

I've only worn it a couple of times, and mostly on the green rubber strap.

Condition wise its pretty much as I rec'd it.

Mods are

Originally modded and sold by aflop for $1000, then sold on by FK1million, onto Murr and then to me [c_hall100].

$1000 cost due to the below:
-Shaved Pinion
-Shaved Tachy
-Custom Cyclops
-Custom Datewheel
-Silenced Rotor
-Rebrushed Bezel
-Sunken Screws "

Original sale thread

On to the pictures!

Apologies, none of my timeographer pics turned out well. It’s showing give or take -10sec per day with occasional variations beyond that range.

OP
Rx4Time

Rx4Time

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 23, 2017
back available. buyer has been refunded. Including the rep leather with deployant now.