Aqua Terra

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

Robert11

Dec 31, 2017
Yep. As long as you don’t mind the miyota movement. I have the white dial and the James Bond version. I picked up a few gens a boutique and the weight and feel is very similar. The only thing you have to watch out for is some have second hand stutter which is just the nature of the miyota.

Sent from my satellite phone.

OP
Watches2Play

Watches2Play

Timelord
Ambassador
Dec 27, 2017
Thanks for the reply! Yeah the miyota stutter... I don’t think that would bother me much, I don’t tend to stare at the second hand lol
How is the fit and finish on the reps, passable for $200ish?

Robert11

Dec 31, 2017
I have no complaints. Both mine are great. I did see a post from someone showing the “omega” text was a little rough. But probably an exception. Just make sure to get good qc images and ask TD to confirm no major stutter. One of mine has no stutter the other has some visible stutter.

CMaster

Content Contributor
Jan 25, 2018
Ireland
I love them I have had two. I do not like the Myiota 8215 but for the AT I make an exception.

Grinch456

Feb 26, 2018
I have the Gen. Can't pull the trigger on the Rep because there is no lume on the minute hand...

20 Omega.jpg

cheld

May 9, 2018
Yep. As long as you don’t mind the miyota movement. I have the white dial and the James Bond version. I picked up a few gens a boutique and the weight and feel is very similar. The only thing you have to watch out for is some have second hand stutter which is just the nature of the miyota.

Is your Bond the 38.5 Co-Axial or the 41.5 Master Co-Axial?