Sold ARF Daytona 116500LN

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

lpl

"Keanu Reeves"
Dec 23, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Shipping From
CONUS
Shipping To
CONUS, EU, UK, Asia, World Wide, Other
Item Source
Trusted Dealer
Item Condition
Like New
Price
Shipping Price
Currency
USD
Payment
Paypal (No Notes), Paypal Gift (No Notes)
Terms
I have read Horology Board's Terms and Conditions
What's this all about?
ARF Daytona 116500LN (White Dial)

Located in Canada
Shipping Worldwide (Will not be responsible once it leaves my hands)
Paypal Only
A7750 Movement

Asking Price: 380USD
Shipping Costs: (25USD CONUS), PM for Worldwide

The Good:

• The ARF Bracelet + Clasp on this one is perfect and beautiful. Best rep bracelet i've had so far, and I have considered using this on my gen.
  • The A7750 Rotor w/Daytona Deco Plating was too loud and "whirry" for me so I decided to remove the rotor and make it hand-wind. PR lasts about 40-50 hours, but the watch is just as silent as gen.
The Bad:
  • This one has a stuttering seconds@6, hence the price. Regardless, these movements will require a service if you want it to be fully reliable. If you are considering the Noob Daytona w/A4130, keep in mind that even though it's a 1:1 movement (considering that the rumors are valid), they still haven't been proven reliable, so if you don't require a fully functional chronograph, stick to the 7750 and get it serviced. It will address the stuttering issue.
  • Non-Working Chronos, but doesn't really matter. Ive gotten very positive feedbacks on this piece.
What does it come with:
ARF Box + Watch. Rolex Pouch (in photos) will not be included.

Onto the pics...
N43ahyr.jpg

More photos can be found here.