Sold ARF Daytona 116520

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

Rx4Time

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 23, 2017
Shipping From
CONUS
Shipping To
CONUS
Item Source
Another Forum
Item Condition
Used
Price
Shipping Price
Currency
USD
Payment
Paypal Gift (No Notes), Venmo
Terms
I have read Horology Board's Terms and Conditions
Up for your consideration is an ARF daytona reference # 116520. Watch was sold in late summer and then subsequently repurchased back from buyer about a month later. This is yet another failed attempt to fall in love with a Daytona (5th time now if you count the 4 digit I sold). Since receiving it back I’ve worn it once to put gas in the car and once to the hardware store. Condition is as it was when received, see pictures for details. Of particular note the PCL on the clasp has a few desk dives, but nothing deep. I did polish it with cape cod cloth and I think it looks pretty good. Movement runs great, rotor is pretty quiet and winds extremely smoothly with good power reserve. I believe it was serviced by a past owner, and it supposedly has a swiss rotor but I have no proof so this is not included in the price (nor did I pay as if it was serviced or rotor swapped). Bracelet is sized to fit my 6 ¾ inch wrist with no additional links. Asking $290 + shipping ($8.30 flat rate with tracking, add $2.30 for signature) in CONUS only via USPS flat rate with tracking and signature required if requested. PP friends and family or zelle. No implied or expressed warranty. Any questions please ask before sending payment. On to the pictures!

Previous sale where I acquired it from originally

The link doesn't seem to be working now though.