Sold ARF Rolex 116520 Black Dial Daytona 904L Steel

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

Lolo1972sg

Mar 6, 2018
Shipping From
Asia
Shipping To
World Wide
Item Source
Other
Item Condition
Used
Price
Shipping Price
Currency
USD
Payment
Paypal (No Notes), Paypal Gift (No Notes), Bank Transfer
Terms
I have read Horology Board's Terms and Conditions
ARF Rolex 116520 Black Dial Daytona 904L Steel

Price: USD378 (inclusive of shipping and tracking)

My location: Asia
Movement: ETA clone
Conditions: Used
Date of Purchase: Oct 17
Origin of Purchase: non TD

Am purging my watch box. This is one of those unmodded straight-out-of-the box pieces that I have enjoyed a lot over the past few months.

I bought it just shortly after it was released. Have worn it quite extensively (well, it goes to show how much I like it since I have a lot of watches for rotation but this has gotten my attention the most over the past 6 months). Watch is used, so please expect some swirls (especially on the bracelet clasp. But well, this type of bracelets with polished mid-links is very prone to swirls anyway).

I swim and run and does all sort of outdoor activities with it. But that does not mean I enjoy roughing it up. In fact, I do take care of my watches. Similarly, it also does not mean I guarantee its water resistance (but I am pretty sure it does hold up well in water).

My usual disclaimers:

I can ship almost anywhere without issues. I will pack this well with bubble wraps and will also put this into a box. Tracking number will also be provided. But once shipped, it is out of my hand and it is practically yours.

If this is sold during a weekday, I might only be able to ship out to you near to the weekend (either Friday or Monday). Regardless of where you are, I will probably still ship to you (no offence to local bros but my travel schedule is the issue). I will reserve the right to choose who I would sell this to. If you are going to pay by Paypal, then no paypal notes please. Add 5% if it is not paypal gift. All usual disclaimers apply.

I think the price is fair since this sells for about 460 USD not inclusive of shippings by TD. My price is inclusive of worldwide shipping (by registered air) with tracking number provided.

I have plenty of references on the forums. I do not entertain bargaining and low ballers will be ignored and/or with the low ball offers published on my m2m threads. I might eventually lower the selling price, at my own discretion, if this does not sell at the initial published price. Price drop will then be made public on this sales thread. I might also withdraw this as it is definitely not on my “do not like” list.

Please buy only if you are ok with all of the above stated.

Pictures will follow.

muscles

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2017
Hey. do all the chronos work, or is this the one where the seconds chrono at 6 works but not the other two? Also how is the thickness compared to gen?

OP
L

Lolo1972sg

Mar 6, 2018
Yup. Chrono at 6 and long chrono hand work as per all ARF Daytona. Thickness is close to gen, not as thick as the usual noob or JF a7750 based Daytona

Reactions: muscles