ARF SD43

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

Spinman

Dec 22, 2017
I've been looking at the new ARF SD43 and contemplating picking it up. The watch looks stunning and so far the reviews have been positive.
Obviously, the bezel is a little too pointy but other than that what else do you think needs to be improved?
The DW looks to have been changed as the numeral 8 is now more correct.
Do you think this Rep is good to go OOTB (Out of the box) or what improvements/mod's do you think it needs?
Thanks,
Spinman

BackwoodsJon

Trusted Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Dec 22, 2017
in the woods
I honestly cant think of anything that I would improve.... or that I feel like I cant live without fixing. The crystal on mine is very good, mag may be a little on the strong side, but I think that enhances it. The bezel is a little pointy, and I have been tempted to grind it down a hair, but it hasn't really bothered me enough to motivate me to do it yet. I know that past iterations of the SD have a matte dial. I havent seen the gen in person yet to compare, so it could be that would be the only thing. The ARF is "kinda" matte. It may match the gen, I just haven't seen one to compare.

Watches2Play

Timelord
Ambassador
Dec 27, 2017
The bezel being too pointy is probably not too noticable in person, unless you compared a gen side by side.
Otherwise it looks like a killer rep. They have really stepped up the rep game in the last year!

BackwoodsJon

Trusted Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Dec 22, 2017
in the woods
The bezel being too pointy is probably not too noticable in person, unless you compared a gen side by side.
Otherwise it looks like a killer rep. They have really stepped up the rep game in the last year!
It really isnt noticeable. Especially since they have done an excellent job grinding the scallops... they are so well done, it is hard to even notice that the teeth are a little pointy. That rep is so good, I dont think anyone would be able to call it out on the wrist