Audemars Piguet Royal Oak 15400 (Blue dial)

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

efthi

Content Contributor
Mar 30, 2018
Thanks! That looks really good. What do you think about it in person?
I was excited to get it but it is my first all gold watch and I think it’s too much for me, I am more of a stainless steel person but the watch is amazing.. I didn’t wear it even once

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Watches2Play

Timelord
Ambassador
Dec 27, 2017
I was excited to get it but it is my first all gold watch and I think it’s too much for me, I am more of a stainless steel person but the watch is amazing.. I didn’t wear it even once

Lol did you sell it already?
The rose gold looks great on black rubber strap, it would tone down the blingy a lot

efthi

Content Contributor
Mar 30, 2018

Lol did you sell it already?
The rose gold looks great on black rubber strap, it would tone down the blingy a lot
No I didn’t, a friend of mine wants it, yes a black rubber or leather will do the job indeed