Audemars Piguet - Royal Oak Collection

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

TinaTime

Feb 11, 2018
Here is a picture of my 33 mm Audemars Piguet Royal Oak collection - black, white and blue dial. All three are quartz, just like the gen. The one on right looks black in the picture, but it has a blue dial and is quite striking in person. It is the only replica watch I have ever been complimented for wearing.

AP Lady Royal Oak Collection - Black, White and Blue Dial.jpg

Audemars Piguet - Royal Oak
Reference:
67650ST.OO.1261ST.01
Factory: JF

- Case: 33 mm, stainless steel
- Bezel: Octagonal bezel w/8 hexagonal screws
- Dial: Black Grande Tapisserie pattern w/ white gold luminescent hour markers
- Hands: Royal Oak hands with luminescent coating
- Crystal: Sapphire
- Bracelet: Brushed stainless steel
- Clasp: AP folding clasp
- Movement: Swiss Ronda Quartz

Audemars Piguet - Lady Royal Oak
Reference: 67650ST.OO.1261ST.02

- Dial: White Grande Tapisserie pattern w/ white gold luminescent hour markers

Reference: 67650ST.OO.1261ST.03

- Dial: Blue Grande Tapisserie pattern w/ white gold luminescent hour markers

Last edited:

jeane123

Staff member
Jan 5, 2018
Here is a picture of my 33 mm Audemars Piguet Royal Oak collection - black, white and blue dial. All three are quartz, just like the gen. The one on right looks black in the picture, but it has a blue dial and is quite striking in person. It is the only replica watch I have ever been complimented for wearing.

View attachment 5288

Audemars Piguet - Royal Oak
Reference:
67650ST.OO.1261ST.01
Factory: TF

- Dial: Black Grande Tapisserie pattern w/ white gold luminescent hour markers

Reference: 67650ST.OO.1261ST.02

- Dial: White Grande Tapisserie pattern w/ white gold luminescent hour markers

Reference: 67650ST.OO.1261ST.03

- Dial: Blue Grande Tapisserie pattern w/ white gold luminescent hour markers
Love it!!

martijnp

Content Contributor
Jan 19, 2018
Lovely collection of Royal Oaks. I'm sorry to say but some of the bezel screws are not aligned..

OP
TinaTime

TinaTime

Feb 11, 2018
@martijnp I was afraid of that. I had to change the battery in at least two of them and hilarity ensued. The first time I loosened the screws to get at the battery the entire watch came apart. It was the one with the black dial. The good news was that enabled me me to notice the inside of the crystal was really smudged and dirty. I put the crystal in an ultrasonic cleaner and wow, what a difference. For me it was no easy task to put the watch back together again with the tiny screw heads on both sides of the watch. I was just thankful that I had gotten it together again without losing any of the parts and had a clear crystal.

Do any of these watches have the correct alignment for the screws? If so, l will use it as a guide to fix the others on a day when I’m feeling particularly optimistic and patient. For my second and perhaps third battery change, I used 3M painters tape on the bezel side to keep the screw heads in place. It would be very easy to lose one and using the tape helped to avoid this problem. Perhaps it didn’t keep the screws properly aligned. Then again, maybe none of the watches came to me with the correct alignment.

martijnp

Content Contributor
Jan 19, 2018
@martijnp I was afraid of that. I had to change the battery in at least two of them and hilarity ensued. The first time I loosened the screws to get at the battery the entire watch came apart. It was the one with the black dial. The good news was that enabled me me to notice the inside of the crystal was really smudged and dirty. I put the crystal in an ultrasonic cleaner and wow, what a difference. For me it was no easy task to put the watch back together again with the tiny screw heads on both sides of the watch. I was just thankful that I had gotten it together again without losing any of the parts and had a clear crystal.

Do any of these watches have the correct alignment for the screws? If so, l will use it as a guide to fix the others on a day when I’m feeling particularly optimistic and patient. For my second and perhaps third battery change, I used 3M painters tape on the bezel side to keep the screw heads in place. It would be very easy to lose one and using the tape helped to avoid this problem. Perhaps it didn’t keep the screws properly aligned. Then again, maybe none of the watches came to me with the correct alignment.
It's an easy fix I'm sure the problem is solved very soon.
As a reference, take a look at the screws on my AP RO 15400 https://www.horologyboard.com/threads/audemars-piguet-royal-oak-15400-blue-dial.122/

Reactions: TinaTime

muscles

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2017
Nice collection girl!! I might get one for the mrs. they look fantastic

Reactions: TinaTime