Augus and Sincere

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.
OP
P

profcrystal

Supporting Vendor
Dec 30, 2017
"D" ;ightful. Now get them in the mail? Oh yea- we have to pay the balance first. Looks better than I expected, at least in pics

ajslr21

Jun 5, 2018
any news on the back lanes of them factories on making a super clone AP movement like the SA4130?

Powerreserve

Content Contributor
Mar 14, 2018
Sorry to hijack the thread, but is Watchoutlet still in business? Want to order but can't get a reply back.
Hi Natas, yes they do. Francis was running that as they are part of Puretime. But Francis left Puretime and started his own company. I’m not sure who handles orders, QC and delivery now at Watchoutlet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
P

profcrystal

Supporting Vendor
Dec 30, 2017
it s a lovely watch- maybe they upgraded the syclops but imho it is still nowhere where it needs to be but I am baised since I make my 2xar cyclops for this model

legend

Supporting Vendor
Jun 6, 2018
it s a lovely watch- maybe they upgraded the syclops but imho it is still nowhere where it needs to be but I am baised since I make my 2xar cyclops for this model
Biased, yes maybe. But more importantly you are 100% correct there Steve. ;)