Augus and Sincere

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

profcrystal

Supporting Vendor
Dec 30, 2017
Anybody have new information about Angus and his new Sincere AP special edition? We pre ordered about 4 months ago and seems like time for them to be done

WatchGuy

Dec 22, 2017
last i had talked with him there were to be some new releases after the American Holidays. I would expect here in the next couple weeks or so for them

OP
P

profcrystal

Supporting Vendor
Dec 30, 2017
that would be great to hear- Unfortunatley the only contact I have had with Angus has been through RWI. Guess I could send a message on his site

OP
P

profcrystal

Supporting Vendor
Dec 30, 2017
thx- I didn't know that he posted on RG- Ill check over there.

SuperLory

Content Contributor
Jan 29, 2018
Singapore
I will withdraw my order...I bought and sold maybe 5-6 ROOs since when I paid that and I lost interest already

Havitetty

WTB: TC v7x LN or LV
Mar 10, 2018
I am really wanting this order to come through... Haven't heard from Angus on any of the forums following CNY. It is well and over here in Asia.

OP
P

profcrystal

Supporting Vendor
Dec 30, 2017
Has anyone here contacted Angus about the Sincere and our deposits?

Havitetty

Mar 10, 2018
Hi Prof,

I can't get in contact with him at all. I also tried when RWI was down through Puretime support.

SuperLory

Content Contributor
Jan 29, 2018
Singapore
He replied yesterday on rwi saying he wants to make it perfect hence the delay

I guess we have different expectations for the word perfect..

Havitetty

Mar 10, 2018
puretime said:
Yes its still going on, Im waiting for the new prototype. I want this to be PERFECT!

I apologise for this taking so long, and I understand you guys are worried. But like I said, I want it to be PERFECT!

PureTime

Trusted Dealer
Mar 2, 2018
We just confirmed everything before CNY, I had updated on RWI as well. Now we are waiting for the parts samples. And I was suggesting some possible upgrades to it, I cant say it yet because it can disappoint you if I cannot get it done.

And it is only a 100 pcs small production run and JF is not putting it on a high priority, he only helped as a friend. So it is very slow.

Reactions: Scott

Scott

Content Contributor
Ambassador
Feb 1, 2018
We just confirmed everything before CNY, I had updated on RWI as well. Now we are waiting for the parts samples. And I was suggesting some possible upgrades to it, I cant say it yet because it can disappoint you if I cannot get it done.

And it is only a 100 pcs small production run and JF is not putting it on a high priority, he only helped as a friend. So it is very slow.
Thank you for chiming in here on HB as well! It's great that JF is willing to work so closely with you and that you're trying to upgrade it for everyone... this is a really cool project. :)

Powerreserve

Content Contributor
Mar 14, 2018

Angus/Francis: last time on RWI (months ago) you showed some samples for the dial: are you still waiting on that? And how about the bezel? These are actually the 2 most differentiating parts for this Sincere right?

Hope you can show something concrete asap. You would make a lot of supporters for this project happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Natas78

Supporting Vendor
Mar 10, 2018
Belgium
Sorry to hijack the thread, but is Watchoutlet still in business? Want to order but can't get a reply back.

OP
P

profcrystal

Supporting Vendor
Dec 30, 2017

How many does JF usually have in an AP production run?