Ben Nevis Quartz Diver's Watch

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Gang!
Welcome to the first day of November, 2021. Great events are on the horizon!
Today appearing on the 'ole wrist is this inexpensive watch, a BEN NEVIS diver's watch I DISCOVERED ON watchuseek.com website on their "$20 or less; let's see them." After watching the video, I was fairly impressed so proceeded to purchase it from an eBay seller. For the price, it is a sizable watch (46MM X 13MM); quartz powered, 3 ATM watch resistance, on a butter smooth "rubber" strap. Lume is confined to just the major hands and the pearl. It's very comfortable to wear. Occasionally, I like wearing these watches for the experience of diversity among my watches. dave:

OP
D

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
11/01/21 to 11/07/21 New Week Wristies

Hi, Gang!
Today appearing on the 'ole wrist is this inexpensive watch, a BEN NEVIS diver's watch I DISCOVERED ON watchuseek.com website on their "$20 or less; let's see them." After watching the video, I was fairly impressed so proceeded to purchase it from an eBay seller. For the price, it is a sizable watch (46MM X 13MM); quartz powered, 3 ATM watch resistance, on a butter smooth "rubber" strap. Lume is confined to just the major hands and the pearl. It's very comfortable to wear. Occasionally, I like wearing these watches for the experience of diversity among my watches. dave:

OP
D

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Gang!

Weekly Wristies 11/01/21 to 11/07/21

HI, Group!
This is probably the final "20 dollars and under" post for the week, as the remaining "sweet cheapies" aren't that attracrive. This watch for today is another NaviForce quartz watch on strap, Model # NF 9052M, powered by an unknown Japanese quartz movement (haven't removed the case back to check it out. That said, it does seem to be an excellent time keeper. The dial and dial details are attractive (as I love roman numerals), is clean but the date is hard to read w/o magnification; case head measures 46.1 w. crown x 12.1mm. Watch crystal is probably hardened glass; strap is probably faux leather. Still, an attractive, neat watch. dave:

OP
D

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Gang!
It's PAMSDAY, so time to show off one from my small collection -- this PAM 356FU; a hand wound, it works quite well and the lume is fantastic, thanks to the efforts of a mate who wanted to try out his lume skills; unfortunately, that was several years ago and my rusty trap door of a memory has faded. Sorry! dave: