Black Panther (spoilers inside)

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

Scott

Content Contributor
Ambassador
Feb 1, 2018
Saw it, LOVED it. Easily in my top three Marvel movies. It was a great heroic feel-good picture like Wonder Woman.

We had a strong, conflicted hero who was determined to do the right thing.

A great supporting cast who all had their own motivations and did their own things rather than just following in the story wake of a main character.

A really fantastic, strong villain with a convincing back story -- for once I could actually sympathize with a villain completely and sort of root for him to win. What a convincing character.

Fantastic design and soundtrack.

I just wish it were out on IMAX in Japan; I'm tempted to go see it again in 4DX even though I hate the motion/smoke gimmicks.

Reactions: PACCBET
OP
Scott

Scott

Content Contributor
Ambassador
Feb 1, 2018
Turns out that it IS out on IMAX here and I just looked at the wrong theater chain, oops. Saw it again the other night, in MX4D... not a huge fan of the motion, the water, the smells... basically the whole experience.

PACCBET

не за горами
Ambassador
Dec 22, 2017
Canada
I was dragged to see this because I’m not a fan of superhero movies but it was really well written. I thoroughly enjoyed it

Reactions: Scott