Sold Blancpain Fifty Fathoms, noob v1 with genuine sailcloth and genuine screwbars

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

Rx4Time

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 23, 2017
Shipping From
CONUS
Shipping To
World Wide
Item Source
Another Member
Item Condition
Used
Price
Shipping Price
Currency
USD
Payment
Paypal Gift (No Notes), Venmo, Bank Transfer, Other
Terms
I have read Horology Board's Terms and Conditions
Up for your consideration is a stunning and legendary noob v1 Blancpain Fifity Fathoms. Included in this sale is the rep sailcloth and a genuine sailcloth (currently installed) as well as genuine screw bars (two extra are also included) and tools to remove them and two 2 mm fat boy (If I remember the terminology correctly) spring bars. This has been a pure box queen during my ownership and is in good condition overall, with some hairlines on the caseback and lugs as is common for these, both rep and genuine (see pictures). Keeps great time at a roughly consistent +5 seconds per day. Unfortunately I’ve been on a buying spree as of late and need to cut a few pieces loose. Asking $900, including flat rate USPS shipping with signature required. I will consider international shipping for established members and those who I have done business with previously, however, I take no customs risks and any import tariffs are buyer’s responsibility. No trades and no low ball offers. At this time I will not sell the watch head separately from the gen strap, however, I will consider breaking the genuine sailcloth off the sale and selling just it ($350 shipped in CONUS, WW at cost). I have no issue returning this to the watchbox if interest is lacking as I have been confilcted about selling it for a while now. Any questions please message me. Thanks for looking!

Cost breakdown for those who wish to know….

Base watch, $450

Genuine sailcloth, $350

Genuine screw bars, #4 (two spare), $ 180

Tools for screw bars, $80

-----------------------------------------

Total invested $1060

On to the pictures….

OP
Rx4Time

Rx4Time

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 23, 2017
I dug through my emails and I found the receipt for three of the screwbars and the tools. I will need to amend my cost breakdown slightly. I paid $46 for the tools

And $188 for three screwbars.

The fourth was bought from the same seller , but I could not locate the receipt. Hope this offers clarity and transparency in my cost breakdown