Sold BP Kermit 16610 LV with A2836 movement

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

rwatch0

Content Contributor
Feb 15, 2018
Belgium
Shipping From
EU
Shipping To
EU
Item Source
Another Member
Item Condition
Like New
Price
Shipping Price
Currency
EURO
Payment
Paypal Gift (No Notes)
Terms
I have read Horology Board's Terms and Conditions
Up for sale is a very nice BP Kermit 16610LV with Asian 2836 movement.

I bought it from @Replica01 2 weeks ago (Feb 15th). Sorry P. :)
Am selling it on as with my 5512, 5513, 1680 and 7928 I find I only wear vintage watches and this 5-digit sub, as beautiful as it is, just feels too big and modern to me.

It is a used watch but looks really very very nice, almost new I might add. Please see the pics for yourself :)

The watch sweeps and winds perfectly smooth and keeps very good power reserve.

I paid €265 for it incl. shipping costs and ask €230 for it now, also incl. shipping costs.

I have the right to choose my buyer, some of you have bought more than 1 watch from me, I appreciate a returning customer :)

All of the usual disclaimers apply.

The watch will be packed very well and shipped via a tracked service. I will ship on the next business day after payment has been cleared.

Buyer assumes all import/customs risks. I will provide pictures of the packaging and postage labels. Once it leaves my hands - I'm not responsible.
Still, I would suggest you may feel very safe to buy from me, please look at my 40/40 100% feedback on RWI.

Payment via PayPal Friends and Family, NO NOTES!

Onto the pictures..
zKBpHDB.jpg
wkHaYZm.jpg
njgcrK3.jpg
90ykIvu.jpg
YNXCAQN.jpg
qhcsWpX.jpg
k65TUoC.jpg
ncx1pts.jpg

Replica01

Content Contributor
Jan 27, 2018
Great watch () and a great seller, glws mate!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn F5321 met Tapatalk

Reactions: rwatch0
OP
rwatch0

rwatch0

Content Contributor
Feb 15, 2018
Belgium
And sold to a returning customer from a different forum :)
Thanks

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk