BP Sea Dweller Show em off here

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

Thrasher

The Annoyance Facilitator
Ambassador
Jan 5, 2018
The BP Sea Dweller Classic 16600 is one of the my Favorites and one of the most versatile watches we have at our disposal from stock form to full on crazy MODS!
So lets see Yours. Here is one of mine.

Lots of TC parts

Last edited:
OP
Thrasher

Thrasher

Ambassador
Jan 5, 2018
here there is more genuine in this than rep at least $2K worth. All gen Bezel, Bezel insert, Crystal, Dial, Hands, DW, Yuki, Auto wind module, Crown, Tube. TC Bracelet

Adrian-Sea-Dwellerde694376236fe93e.jpg

unwrapped1817026bc3473a8ba.jpg

Last edited:
OP
Thrasher

Thrasher

Ambassador
Jan 5, 2018
In stock form they are badass. SUPER VALUE to bad TC ditched us....That still burns me up.

NASA

Apr 24, 2018
Nice Polizia Thrasher! I just ordered one. Can't wait. Is yours stock or did you franken it in any way?

Reactions: Thrasher
OP
Thrasher

Thrasher

Ambassador
Jan 5, 2018
Nice Polizia Thrasher! I just ordered one. Can't wait. Is yours stock or did you franken it in any way?
Its bone stock. I want to send it to Adrian but have to wait as we are leaving for Vacation and then when I get back Adrian is going so it won't be till July at the soonest.