Sold BPFF noob v1 with well used genuine sailcloth

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

Rx4Time

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 23, 2017
Shipping From
CONUS
Shipping To
CONUS
Item Source
Other
Item Condition
Used
Price
Shipping Price
Currency
USD
Payment
Paypal Gift (No Notes)
Terms
I have read Horology Board's Terms and Conditions
Up for consideration today is a used BPFF noob v1. Watch was purchased from a friend locally with the intention of keeping the genuine sailcloth, comparing condition of it to mine and selling the worse condition one off. This one is definitely very well loved so it's the one moving on. Movement feels good keeping good time with good power reserve noted in my limited ownership, see timeographer. Including the genuine sailcloth as pictured (condition of genuine sailcloth was far worse then expected, maybe 4/10, see pictures, so moving it on as I won't use it) Asking $450 as pictured shipped via USPS flat rate with tracking to CONUS only, paid by PayPal friend and family no notes. If I can locate the rep sailcloth I will include it as well (it managed to disappear since I received this so not included in the pictures or listing) No refunds, no implied or expressed warranty. Any questions ask before buying. Once you say I'll take it I'll give you a reasonable time to pay then I'll move on to the next. I choose the buyer, preference for those I've done business with and long term members. On to the pictures!