---WW--- Breitling Navitimer 42 black w/black calf strap and tang-buckle

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

rionrlty

Supporting Vendor
Shipping From
CONUS
Shipping To
CONUS, EU, UK
Item Source
Another Member
Item Condition
Used
Price
Shipping Price
Currency
USD
Payment
Paypal Gift (No Notes)
Terms
I have read Horology Board's Terms and Conditions
This watch is considered to be the most accurate replica, visually, of this iconic model. The dimensions are spot on at 41.7mm in diameter and 15mm in thickness. The sub-dial at 3:00 on these is frozen in order to bring the date wheel flush to the bottom of the dial. It has the correct white date wheel with black numbers in the correct font, which has the single digits from 1-9 set at right angles to the double digits exactly like on gen version. Here is a link to listing at Trusty Time http://www.trustytime.biz/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=16_143&products_id=13398

You can also note from the photos that the back cover has the proper engraving and, unlike previous models, is slightly domed like the gen version. Both watch and strap show very few signs of wear. Crystal has double AR and lume is sparse just like gen, but makes up for it with brightness and duration.

I’m asking $260USD including USPS Prority shipping within CONUS. I’ll ship international at extra cost as long as buyer assumes all customs risk.

Please do not include notes when using Paypal.

P9300021.JPG

P9300023.JPG

P9300020.JPG

P9300017.JPG

P9300018.JPG

P9300019.JPG

P9300026.JPG