Sold Breitling SuperOcean Steelfish v2 H factory, ETA

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

Rx4Time

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 23, 2017
Shipping From
CONUS
Shipping To
CONUS
Item Source
Another Forum
Item Condition
Used
Price
Shipping Price
Payment
Paypal Gift (No Notes)
Terms
I have read Horology Board's Terms and Conditions
Up for your consideration is an H factory v 2 SuperOcean Steelfish with blue dial. This watch originally came with the dreaded z2 movement, so I had it swapped out for a fresh ETA2836 in summer 2016. The previous owner polished the lugs, giving a nice bling and contrast vs the standard brushed lugs. This watch is waterproof to at least 4 ATM (tested by myself) and has been on numerous water and beach vacations as well as the local pools. Watch is in overall good condition but has been worn frequently so there are marks and swirls present, please see pictures for signs of wear As always, I cannot offer any guarantee beyond the below pictures of the pressure testing as I would have no way to verify misuse, etc. Movement winds smoothly, excellent power reserve, and keeps excellent time to within a few seconds per day as expected from an ETA movement. Very strong lume. I’m selling as I have acquired both this and a black dial and I tend to wear the black dial as of late so this is not getting any wrist time and taking up space in my watch box. Please note that the bracelet has one link which is slightly wider then the others. There are no extra links provided. Watch loosely fits my 6.75” wrist with room for expansion. Usual disclaimers apply, it’s a rep, no implied or expressed warranty, shipping via USPS flat rate with tracking, no returns or refunds, etc. Please ask any questions not addressed here via PM. I choose the buyer, and I give preference to supporters, patrons, friends and those who I’ve done business with previously.

Price breakdown:

Base watch: $175

ETA movement from Otto Frei $236

Watchsmith fees (Strodda installation) $50

Total in watch $461

Asking $425, PP gift, no notes. CONUS only for now please.

On to the pictures:

OP
Rx4Time

Rx4Time

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 23, 2017
Let's drop the price to $400 even, shipped via USPS flat rate box on CONUS.

OP
Rx4Time

Rx4Time

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 23, 2017
Lets get this a new home....price drop to $375 shipped in CONUS.