Cartier express from the Gate

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

NCRich

Content Contributor
Ambassador
Feb 4, 2018
So I found that seller that does really cheap quartz watches. But they are nice, heavy and look the part. Got these two, wife stole them so now I ordered my own.

The bracelet is rattley but not horrible. The movement is the same as in the quartz speedy so it has a bit of chrono slop. Its correctly positioned but when you move it you get 1/16 inch of movement. Runs fine and nothing ticks unless you run the chrono. Both of these come in a box with a pillow and extra battery. Even has lume on the chrono.

Next up is a Cartier Tank MC - $12

Both of these are heavy watches, very surprising. The strap on the MC is padded and branded on the strap and buckle. As good as 90% of the rep straps out there. This seller sent me a yupoo album of his watches with several hundred watches listed.

Yeah, 4 more watches ordered, $54.07 total price shipped. Love the gate.

But with white dial

Gate store: https://www.dhgate.com/store/21184340

Last edited:
Reactions: PACCBET

Thrasher

The Annoyance Facilitator
Ambassador
Jan 5, 2018
You really have lost your mind.....They look great