Cervical spine surgery

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.
OP
Maron

Maron

Content Contributor
Ambassador
Mar 2, 2018
Canada
I also just want to say that I made this post more than anything to share my relief and excitement about finally having the operation.

I am looking forward to the procedure and the one year rehab which will follow. I am confident that the operation will significantly relieve my pain, if not entirely. I am not expecting perfection but I am keep hope that it is near possible. And I am willing to put in the workday in and day out to get back in tip top shape.

That was one of the hardest things this past few years, doing stretches and exercises for minimum a hour per day which never fixed anything but only helped to minimize flair ups and pain. Finally after the operation the work that I put in will actually keep making me better each day.

My Physiotherapy told me running and lifting weights will take six months to a year. I can’t wait to be active again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Diverdown60

WingNut

Idiot Savant and Good Dood
Ambassador
Feb 25, 2018
@Maron

Best of luck to you...my Mom is 93 and has lived with degenerative disk disease for many years...it is truly a struggle...

Scott

Content Contributor
Ambassador
Feb 1, 2018
I am confident that the operation will significantly relieve my pain, if not entirely.
That's the most important thing! I can't claim to know to any real extent the kind of pain you've been living with, but I do have frozen shoulders and that's quite enough for me. I really do hope the operation is as smooth as can be for you, even if the doctors/surgeons aren't competing for you in a capitalist feeding frenzy. :)

It will also be great if this removes the hurdles between you and your chosen profession! Even with the explanation, I still think it's a bit BS that they can do that.

Reactions: Maron

Frankfrank

The Paradise Aesthetic
Mar 11, 2018
Puerto Rico
Congrats on finally being approved for the surgery. I hope you the best and fast recovery.

It sounds like you’re very determined and your perseverance will really payoff during the rehab to follow.

Raddave

Content Contributor
Ambassador
Jan 16, 2018
Hey Bro , sending prayers your way !

Things will work out .....

JackJ1980

Content Contributor
Horologist
Dec 22, 2017
I’m really sorry to hear about your struggle but I’m glad to see there’s a light at the end for you. I wish you all the best and a healthy and speedy recovery after!

OP
Maron

Maron

Content Contributor
Ambassador
Mar 2, 2018
Canada
Congrats on finally being approved for the surgery. I hope you the best and fast recovery.

It sounds like you’re very determined and your perseverance will really payoff during the rehab to follow.
thank you very much
Hey Bro , sending prayers your way !

Things will work out .....
I appreciate that Dave
I’m really sorry to hear about your struggle but I’m glad to see there’s a light at the end for you. I wish you all the best and a healthy and speedy recovery after!
Thanks Jack

I can't wait for May 5th

Reactions: Scott and JackJ1980
OP
Maron

Maron

Content Contributor
Ambassador
Mar 2, 2018
Canada
@Maron

Best of luck to you...my Mom is 93 and has lived with degenerative disk disease for many years...it is truly a struggle...
I'm sorry to hear about your moms experience. My grandmother suffered from terrible hip pain the last year or two before she died and was consistently intoxicated on narcotics, that is no way to live.

NCRich

Content Contributor
Ambassador
Feb 4, 2018
I'm sorry to hear about your moms experience. My grandmother suffered from terrible hip pain the last year or two before she died and was consistently intoxicated on narcotics, that is no way to live.
I wish you a speedy recovery. My father suffered for years from terrible back pain. Doc fused 4 vertebra. Took a year of rehab but he has had 20 good pain free years now.