Christmas Week Wristies 12/21 - 12/27/2020

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018

• dave47
  • VIP/Supporter!
  • 5,520 posts
Posted 8 minutes ago
Hi, Gang! To start off this Christmas Week of wristies, this newly arrived PAGANI DESIGN DAYTONA-STYLE chronograph picked up from ALIEXPRESS. Based upon my past experiences with my first six watches from the PD stable, I thought I'd try out this gem. The other PD watches were excellent and appeared to be well made, and this one is consistent with the other PD watches -- with a VK quartz movement, ceramic-style bezel, 100 meters water resistance, locking pushers, solid weight, flexible rubber strap, etc. It's simply a great piece. dave:
PAGANI.DESIGN.DAYTONA.STYLE.CHRONO.BLK.R

No, I don't know how I managed to screw this up. Just takes talent, I guess.

dave

• Haha
Reactions: minty007

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
HI, Gang!

Day two of the newly arrived PAGANI DESIGN DAYTONA-STYLED chronograph. As noted in Monday's post, it seems to be a well-made piece, an excellent "bang-for-the-buck" piece. Standard 40mm w case, with well finished case and bracelet, nicely done dial and font, 100 meters water resistance, NH-35G auto movement, screw down pushers -- even a ceramic bezel (I guess; can't tell), and pleasant sales experience with seller on aliexpress.com. I'll wear it a few more days until I tire of it. dave:

Reactions: minty007

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Day three of the newly arrived PAGANI DESIGN Daytona style chronograph (#1664) VK quartz time piece. Just great to watch the large chrono seconds hand sweep smoothly around the dial. First class stuff! dave:

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Gang! It's PAMSDAY on this Christmas Eve, so over-all, MERRY CHRISTMAS to all; and here's to a better NEW YEAR that leaves 2020 far behind!!

For these days, this old full dialed Panerai, Model ****; of course, I have no idea what model this is; regardless, I like this one with its easy=to-read dial. dave:

[
/URL]

Rx4Time

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 23, 2017

Well....a few hours late for pam day. LoL. Merry Christmas everyone!