Sold Citizen Men's AT9016-56H "World Time A-T" Stainless Steel Two-Tone Eco-Drive

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

Rx4Time

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 23, 2017
Shipping From
CONUS
Shipping To
CONUS
Item Source
Other
Item Condition
Used
Price
Shipping Price
Payment
Paypal Gift (No Notes)
Terms
I have read Horology Board's Terms and Conditions
Up for your consideration todays is a Citizen Men's AT9016-56H "World Time A-T" Stainless Steel Two-Tone Eco-Drive Watch. Watch was purchased Summer 2016 for Jacobtime. Watch has seen some use and there are some signs of normal desk dives, etc primarily on the clasp (see pictures). Can easily be brushed out, but I prefer to leave it as is for honesty’s sake. Overall watch is in great condition and being radio controlled with the atomic clock, time keeping is perfect. Battery has not been allowed to flatline and watch has been charged every couple of months. Selling to clear up space and move this on one to a new home where it’ll get some wrist time. Usual disclaimers apply, no implied or expressed warranty, no returns offered or refunds given. Shipping via USPS flat rate with tracking and signature required. Any questions please ask via PM. Asking $275 OBO paid via PP gift, no notes. I will consider international sales at additional costs, all customs issues and fees are buyer’s responsibility. I choose the buyer, preference given for diplomats, friends and those who I’ve done business with before . Thanks for looking!

OP
Rx4Time

Rx4Time

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 23, 2017
let's drop the price, $225 for CONUS

OP
Rx4Time

Rx4Time

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 23, 2017
Final price drop, $200 shipped in CONUS.

OP
Rx4Time

Rx4Time

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 23, 2017
and sold! Thank you all!