Sold Classic Vintage Air-King

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

bobandshawn

Mar 24, 2018
Shipping From
CONUS
Shipping To
CONUS
Item Source
Other
Item Condition
Used
Price
Shipping Price
Currency
USD
Payment
Paypal (No Notes), Paypal Gift (No Notes)
Terms
I have read Horology Board's Terms and Conditions
Hi guys,

Been a while since I’ve sold something here, but it’s time to move this classic on to someone who doesn't already have a drawer full of frankens. This is a well running solid build you can wear as-is, or a great base for your own modded super-rep. JMB case, Gen crown, new Gen ETA 2824 from ST, nice jubilee w/branded clasp, dial and hands from Ken.

Although feedback was lost during the crash, I have over 60 transactions on RWI and sold dozens of builds across the fora. Most of you know me and know that I’m a no BS kind of guy so don’t be a low-baller or time waster. I have over $500 in parts not counting my time for modding , regulating and assembly so I think this is fairly priced at $400 for a custom build. Please ask all questions prior to pulling the trigger. I will ship USPS 3-day in a well padded box.

Thanks,

B

Y5rXe.jpg

YAWJf.jpg

YA6FQ.jpg

YAZZA.jpg

Y5BxT.jpg

YAzXX.jpg

Y5aJK.jpg

muscles

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2017
Green. Sale approved. Nice looking watch!!

OP
bobandshawn

bobandshawn

Mar 24, 2018
PM's replied. The JMB case is based on the 1016 which hits the Goldilocks zone (not too big, not too small) at 36mm. Please excuse the little dust specs. The white dial was previously installed in this watch and can be included for you to install. Watch runs very accurately. No issues. Ships CONUS.