Clone A2824-2 Parts

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

VonS

Feb 15, 2018
Guys,

I'm looking for Clone A2824-2 (ETA 2824?) movement parts. To be more specific, it's for a Tudor Pelagos.

If you see the video below, the date quick set gear is broken/loose. That's what i'm after, but I will consider getting the whole movement if you do not want to split it.

Thanks.

OP
VonS

VonS

Feb 15, 2018
You find what you need? Otherwise have an extra tc elabore movement
I can send you the wheel for free if you're still in need☺
Hey thanks guys for the generosity. I bought one off ebay from hong kong, but I'm away for work now yet to have time to replace the part. It should be alright. Will keep you guys posted after I fix it. Thanks again!

Reactions: HorFan

SSTEEL

Looking at the video the gear appears to be working correctly, but its slipping under the teeth of the date wheel. This means that even with a new wheel you may still have the same issue. Remove the date wheel and check thats there's nothing underneath it causing it to lift.