Colareb straps?

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

MrE

Content Contributor
Feb 27, 2018
Hi friends,

I'm having my eye on some new straps.

I saw a member posting a colareb strap and I was drawn to it immediately.
venezia-brown.jpg
https://shop.colareb.it/en/

This would be my first time with them and before I buy I'd like to check with the experience of the forum :)

Thank you all very much!

PlanetZoom

Active Enthusiast
Ambassador
Jan 20, 2018
CONUS
They certainly look delicious :)
But they ask for 13 Euro shipping internationally. Does that seem a lot?
That's approximately US $15-16. If they are using something other than regular air mail and/or tracked shipping, I would expect it around that area. Regardless, if you like the strap, I wouldn't worry about it. :)

OP
MrE

MrE

Content Contributor
Feb 27, 2018
That's approximately US $15-16. If they are using something other than regular air mail and/or tracked shipping, I would expect it around that area. Regardless, if you like the strap, I wouldn't worry about it. :)
Thanks so much! That's what I'm telling myself and I do like the strap. For my taste those are the best ones I've seen yet. Don't know how they look and feel in real life but I think I just go for it. If I order 3 straps then the shipping won't look that much anymore :)