Comments and Suggestion Thread

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

muscles

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2017
Guys please let us know how to make this community better. Comments and suggestion are welcome and this is the official thread. How can we make your experience in this community better, and what can we improve.

Breesy

Jan 8, 2018
England
Hi, loving the ease of use and navigate. Tried all other platforms since RWI has been down and this is the only other I have instantly been able to get on with. Any plans to have a APP?

Reactions: MrE and SuperLory
OP
muscles

muscles

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2017
Hi, loving the ease of use and navigate. Tried all other platforms since RWI has been down and this is the only other I have instantly been able to get on with. Any plans to have a APP?
Glad to see you aboard buddy. Yes you can use tapatalk :)

Caesar

Jan 24, 2018
Lowcountry SC
Thoroughly enjoying the site. Great layout.
Was curious if you'd be implementing a chat box in the future?
Keep up the good work. Thanks.

Reactions: muscles
OP
muscles

muscles

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2017
Thoroughly enjoying the site. Great layout.
Was curious if you'd be implementing a chat box in the future?
Keep up the good work. Thanks.
Yes that is in the works. We most likely will.

Reactions: Caesar

nummer14

Content Contributor
Jan 20, 2018
Perhaps a safe for work theme? this layout is already good, but perhaps a clean one for those would do have to get their daily fix, but sometimes have to pretend that we are working? (not me obviously....)

jewped

Jan 25, 2018
Antartica
www.mikehunt.com
Can there be a status in between diplomat and nobody?

I thought a waiting period was meant to
1. stop newbs from being able to post
2. give opportunity to those willing to wait it out
3. attract donations by granting supporters with better M2M posting capabilities and skipping waiting periods

if this is not on the cards yet, perhaps those of us keen on getting our M2M fix can be vouched for by someone of worthy reputation?

OP
muscles

muscles

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2017
Can there be a status in between diplomat and nobody?

I thought a waiting period was meant to
1. stop newbs from being able to post
2. give opportunity to those willing to wait it out
3. attract donations by granting supporters with better M2M posting capabilities and skipping waiting periods

if this is not on the cards yet, perhaps those of us keen on getting our M2M fix can be vouched for by someone of worthy reputation?
Thanks. Actually we temporarily lowered the post counts to be allowed to buy and sell. Thatbis because we are still just starting, and most of the members here are referrals from other members. In short the members we have now pretty much know each other.

Eventually we will revert back the minimum post count to be allowed in M2M, but until that comes enjoy the reduced count requirement.

For donations and special titles that is in the works. The forum does use overhead, to start and operate. We did shell out what is needed to start off properly with good hardware that should be able to accommodate a growing community (not some cheap shared hosting) and have proper security and anti spam filters.

Since this does cost overhead we will be implementing certain titles and supporter subscriptions, which is in the works. For now we are good to run without any issues.

As for the diplomat title, there is a separate thread for that. :)

--Muscles

OP
muscles

muscles

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2017
Perhaps a safe for work theme? this layout is already good, but perhaps a clean one for those would do have to get their daily fix, but sometimes have to pretend that we are working? (not me obviously....)
Can you elaborate further. :) Perhaps no title/logo in the header? Or anything more specific? I can put a theme out with no logos on top if that is what you mean.

nummer14

Content Contributor
Jan 20, 2018
sure;

- indeed no title/logo in the header
- but perhaps, and i'm not sure thats possible, also a way that pictures in threads only appear when you do a mouseover/hover? (or click them). that way you can safely browse a thread without people lurking over you shoulder whilst your looking at the beauties.