Sold Conus: TCV7LVX Insert for sale

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

Diverdown60

Diplomat
Diplomat
Mar 24, 2018
East Coast U.S.A.
Shipping From
CONUS
Shipping To
CONUS
Item Source
Another Member
Item Condition
Used
Price
Shipping Price
Payment
Paypal Gift (No Notes)
Terms
I have read Horology Board's Terms and Conditions
Got an extra TCV7LVX Insert for sale. Just swapped it out for a LN insert yesterday. So now I've got a TC V7 Maxi dial LN.
I also have an extra gen LV insert from replacing on my gen. Keeping for backup.
The TCV7LVX Insert is in 8/10 condition. There is a very small, thin scratch around the "5" on the insert. Hard to see it when on wrist. I'm very particular and it never bothered me. All my gens have all kinds of scratches and dings.
Last TC LV insert that I recall being sold m2m on the forums was around $89usd. In comparison, I recently purchased a Noob V7 insert from BK for about $75usd.
Even though this is a TC insert, it's still a rep. Adjusting for the scratch I'm going to ask $70usd. Any members with expertise on TC insert pricing, please chime in. If I've priced incorrectly, I will adjust accordingly.
I reserve the right to choose the buyer. I prefer selling to senior forum members with multiple positive trade history.
Thanks for looking !20180509_014037.jpg20180509_012805.jpg20180509_013204.jpg20180509_013927.jpg20180509_013530.jpg20180509_013238.jpg

OP
Diverdown60

Diverdown60

Diplomat
Diplomat
Mar 24, 2018
East Coast U.S.A.
Thanks, brother ! Glad you reminded me. Evidently I sent your money to somone else by mistake. Lucky for me, he caught. Refunded it and emailed me. So all is good now. I must have been
really tired to do that. Got to be careful. That would have been too easy. Luckily, I am fortunate enough to only trade with good, honest people like yourself.

Looking forward to the dial. While I'm on a roll, do you have a breitling steel bracelet to fit an avenger skyland ? 22mm I believe. Now, if you have one for sell, then there may higher powers working here.