CrPO parts reference list

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

Rx4Time

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 23, 2017
Here is a parts list for the CrPO, 42 and 45 mm. Credit goes to Mr Pap from RWI for the leg work. I kept a copy as a personal reference and since RWI is currently unavailable, this is a good place to store a copy for others to access and use if needed.

42mm_zpsa2bkiyxi.JPG

45.5mm_zpsofl4go8t.JPG D_Virtual Computers_watch_Omega CrPO 8500 42mm 232.30.42.21.01.003_6840_Omega 055CC1681665 Cas...jpg

OP
OP
Rx4Time

Rx4Time

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 23, 2017
Perfect. Thanks for this. I should have saved the Seamaster and Speedmaster list too.
There are a number of informative threads that were there which I wish I saved. I'll have to search through my hard drive and see what else I can dig up.

Feb 4, 2018
Hercules, California
R2D4 was a cool guy on there that posted a bunch of information. I think it's still up. I miss that guy but I haven't seen him in years now. Things sure have changed. But anyway he posted a lot of info on the previous model PO with the solid case back. I almost modded my V4 but then I bought a V5 and eventually sold both of my V4 watches. edit: oops I meant R2D4 above apparantly.

I grabbed all of the RWI threads about modding Omegas and saved them to my hard drive in case anyone needs it in the future.

Last edited: