Daily beater thread

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

amptor

Feb 4, 2018
Hercules, California
This is my daily beater. I started my new job on January 14, 2019 and have been wearing this every day. This is not a desk job and it is a technician job. This watch has been knocked around, scraped, shook, you name it. Check it out how a TiPO holds up in a non-office environment:

IMG_6022.JPG
Whoops the bezel has a spec of dust on it. Bezel insert is clean and not scratched. No idea why or how it held up so well.

IMG_6023.JPGIMG_6024.JPG
You can't see it here but the only place on the watch that has minor scuff marks is the clasp.

IMG_6025.JPG
... not a single scratch on the bezel or crystal. I just washed this watch in the sink, hence the fingerprints I didn't notice without the flash on the camera.