Dark Side of the Moon Ceramic

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

Flyin_gnome

Content Contributor
Jan 22, 2019
Idaho, USA
Ok so its available. It isnt perfect with the missing dot over the 110 and the fact it's a dressed 7750 movement unlike the new VSF clone movement... but it looks damn pretty for a first go... the question is it worth 600 bones to check it out. Or wait for an update. I tried this watch in at a Dealer a while back and fell in love with it. But the 12k price tag at the time was no where near my price range. At 95% off a Gen...

https://puretime.io/speedmaster-dark-side-of-the-moon-real-ceramic-omf-1-1-best-edition-vintage-black-on-brown-leather-strap-a9300.html?SID=mcsabqrf7v6gdurq1h4mkfepr4

OP
Flyin_gnome

Flyin_gnome

Content Contributor
Jan 22, 2019
Idaho, USA
Lol yea it's closer to a George foreman grill than a watch. But I'm hoping it will evolve into a real rep someday... lots of issues with it now after reading more. Love that watch though