Diplomat Title Adjustment

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

muscles

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2017
Hello guys. When we first started the forum, I created a diplomat title for a select few that I actually know. There were some mixup and I ended up flagging everyone as diplomats due to some permission issue.

To fix this and the current state of the site while it is still easy to fix, I will be removing the diplomat title for now, except to a select few that I personally know, and those few that really make a difference in the growth of this community. I believe this is what is right and what is fair.

Thank you for understanding.

Muscles

Last edited:
Reactions: dave47
OP
muscles

muscles

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2017
For now I have disabled such designation so everyone is one equal status.

OP
muscles

muscles

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2017
Will be adjusted accordingly. I can vouch for you that's for sure. Right now I just reset the special ranks as I intended that for a select few really.

OP
muscles

muscles

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2017
Something will definitely be back for the first guys who registered, not Diplomat status but definitely some perks. Right now trying to sort out member privs between regular members and supporters, then the special ranks in between :)

Last edited:

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hello guys. When we first started the forum, I created a diplomat title for a select few that I actually know. There were some mixup and I ended up flagging everyone as diplomats due to some permission issue.

To fix this and the current state of the site while it is still easy to fix, I will be removing the diplomat title for now, except to a select few that I personally know, and those few that really make a difference in the growth of this community. I believe this is what is right and what is fair.

Thank you for understanding.

Muscles
Sounds very reasonable. As a solid member of several other watch forums, I'm always impressed with Admins and others who try to be sensitive and fair.

dave

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Great to see you here Dave!
THANKS, P! I stumbled across this site via a mate who happened to mention it (in winning a watch in a raffle). Just spent the past two hours or so strolling the grounds; I might become a diplomat soon. It's also reassuring to see mates from other website here as well. A lot of you are more savvy than this Old Guy, who's still learning after all these years.

dave