Dutch/Belgium GTG April 22th (2018)

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

martijnp

Content Contributor
Jan 19, 2018
After a couple of great Dutch/Belgium GTG's it's time for another GTG!

Sunday April 22th 2018

This time we planned it a bit different as before. We are going to split up the GTG in two parts.
  • Part 1:
    For those who are interested in the watchfair they can go to the fair in the morning.

• Part 2:
    For those who want to skip the fair and meet us the lunchroom for some drinks, they are welcome over there*. Starting time around 14:00. This way the members who want to visit the watchfair have anough time to see everything.
    * We communicate the location of the lunchroom to those who join us, for safety reasons.

The Dutch forum (www.RHForum.club) will pay for the first scale of "Bittergarnituur"! default_biggrin.png

Location watchfair: Meidoornkade 24, postcode 3992 AE Houten (Utrecht)
Location lunchroom: We'll communicate the location to the members who join us. For those who joined before, it's the same location as the other GTG's.

Hopefully we will see you there!

Please let me know if you are joining default_smile.png

7a00006346370ee97f1d74635e457578.jpgIMG_26500d05c21ef16bd062.jpgIMG_2671a9888df5a76a12d5.jpg

Reactions: nummer14

nummer14

Content Contributor
Jan 20, 2018
After a couple of great Dutch/Belgium GTG's it's time for another GTG!

Sunday April 22th 2018

This time we planned it a bit different as before. We are going to split up the GTG in two parts.
  • Part 1:
    For those who are interested in the watchfair they can go to the fair in the morning.

• Part 2:
    For those who want to skip the fair and meet us the lunchroom for some drinks, they are welcome over there*. Starting time around 14:00. This way the members who want to visit the watchfair have anough time to see everything.
    * We communicate the location of the lunchroom to those who join us, for safety reasons.

The Dutch forum (www.RHForum.club) will pay for the first scale of "Bittergarnituur"! View attachment 4946

Location watchfair: Meidoornkade 24, postcode 3992 AE Houten (Utrecht)
Location lunchroom: We'll communicate the location to the members who join us. For those who joined before, it's the same location as the other GTG's.

Hopefully we will see you there!

Please let me know if you are joining View attachment 4947

View attachment 4948View attachment 4949View attachment 4950
I'll be there!

Reactions: martijnp

CarpetRyd

Content Contributor
Feb 24, 2018
Hey @martijnp - I'm from CONUS - I'll see if I can lineup another work trip to coincide with the GTG - Would be great to meet some of the guys on these forums!

Reactions: martijnp
OP
martijnp

martijnp

Content Contributor
Jan 19, 2018
BUMP for the GTG next week!
Got already 10 members who join us :)