Sold [EU] Bell&Ross 03-92 Miyota on custom leather strap incl. 2 canvas straps

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

chronomate

Content Contributor
Ambassador
Dec 23, 2017
Shipping From
EU
Shipping To
EU
Item Source
Another Forum
Item Condition
Used
Price
Shipping Price
Currency
EURO
Payment
Paypal Gift (No Notes), Bank Transfer
Terms
I have read Horology Board's Terms and Conditions
For sale is a B&R 03-92 which I acquired last year in an M2M deal on RepGeek:

Bell&Ross 03-92 Miyota + extra leather strap

It is equipped with a reliable Miyota automatic movement and has no issues.

Although I never even wore it once, I managed to lose one screw... This is reflected in the price. Other than that the watch has only minor signs of use. You can get a set of spare screws from the trusted dealers.

The watch comes on a used, very soft, handmade leather strap and I include the two used additional canvas straps it came with in the M2M deal.

The watch is located in Germany. I like to keep it EU as for the custom risks.

I'm asking 175,- EUR plus 6 EUR registered DHL shipping inside EU.
I'm not looking for trades but in case this is the only option for you, PM me and we'll see what's in.

This is a used rep wach, not a genuine watch. EU only. Buyer assumes all shipping risks. Payment method bank wire or PP gift. No notes either way.

I reserve the right to choose the buyer. Asking questions or sending PMs doesn't mean the watch is on hold. It's on hold, once funds are pending.

Please save your time and don't lowball me as I'll ignore lowballers anyway.

Pics:

9byGEZ8.jpg

n7TCr9e.jpg

HudQma4.jpg