Sold [EU] JF Daytona 116500 LN V2 with additional Westphal ceramic bezel, same thickness as gen, black dial

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

chronomate

Content Contributor
Ambassador
Dec 23, 2017
Shipping From
EU
Shipping To
EU
Item Source
Trusted Dealer
Item Condition
Like New
Price
Shipping Price
Currency
EURO
Payment
Paypal Gift (No Notes), Bank Transfer
Terms
I have read Horology Board's Terms and Conditions
Up for grabs is a JF Daytona 116500LN V2.

It is equipped with a very reliable A23J faux chrono movement and has no issues but needs regulation as it runs 1 minute slow per day.

The watch was worn just a very few times around the house and shows no major signs of use besides some very little swirls on the clasp. All spare links are included.

I bought it from Chazingtime at the end of last year:

Daytona 116500LN JF 1:1 Best Edition Black Dial On SS Bracelet A4130 (Same Thickness As Genuine) V2 - ChazingTime01.co

Since the JF bezel engraving is not really good, I also acquired a Westphal aftermarket ceramic bezel. This is much closer to the gen bezel:

Keramik Lünette kompatibel und passend für Rolex Daytona

The additional bezel is included in the sale but not assembled (hence it's unused).

The watch is located in Germany. I like to keep it EU as for the custom risks.

I'm asking 330,- EUR plus 6 EUR registered DHL shipping inside EU.
I'm not looking for trades but in case this is the only option for you, PM me and we'll see what's in.

This is a used rep wach, not a gen. EU only. Buyer assumes all shipping risks. Payment method bank wire or PP gift. No notes either way.

I reserve the right to choose the buyer. Asking questions or sending PMs doesn't mean the watch is on hold. It's on hold, once funds are pending.

Please save your time and don't lowball me as I'll ignore lowballers anyway.

KfnrSML.jpg

OzSOLxt.jpg

ssaTnyB.jpg

zDJuKMa.jpg