---WW--- [EU] Tropic brown 5513 PCG

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

Kilowattore

Content Contributor
Feb 4, 2018
Shipping From
EU
Shipping To
World Wide
Item Source
Trusted Dealer
Item Condition
Used
Price
Shipping Price
Currency
EURO
Payment
Paypal (No Notes), Paypal Gift (No Notes)
Terms
I have read Horology Board's Terms and Conditions
5513 tropic gilt PCG

Hello gents,

Up for sale today a vintage 5513 built by me.

I based this build on a cartel donor watch with asian clone 2836 movement. I then added a true gilt 5513 vietnam dial with dark indices and a beautiful brown tropic patina, a set of Clark/JK hands relumed to match, an Athaya 700 crown and tube and a Clark T19 plexi.

Case has been heaily reshaped to pointed crownguards, drilled for 2mm springbars, aged and refinished.
Watch will come with the standard cartel oyster bracelet marked 93150, the strap you will see in some of the pics is my own personal strap ans IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE SALE.

Tagged pic:

J6orh.jpg

Lots of pics:

JZKu3.jpg

JZu28.jpg

JZpSb.jpg

JZvQ2.jpg

JZ1td.jpg

JZQ9Z.jpg

JZc6R.jpg

JZnSg.jpg

JZs3y.jpg

JZ99G.jpg

JZo6q.jpg

JZfT6.jpg

JZNC0.jpg

JZi3F.jpg

JZT9r.jpg

I am asking 700 euro for this watch (either gift or paypal fees on you).
I am not a dealer but I stand by my watches, this makes no exception. If you have issues with them you have a 6 months warranty.
Registered shipping to EU is included, for ROW I will ship registered as well but I cannot guarantee that tracking will work.
Of course customs risk is on the buyer.

NO NOTES IN PAYPAL.
If you need pics or any informations, just let me know :)

Reactions: Thrasher