Sold [EU] Vintage Rolex 6538 big crown

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

Kilowattore

Content Contributor
Feb 4, 2018
Shipping From
EU
Shipping To
World Wide
Item Source
Trusted Dealer
Item Condition
Used
Price
Shipping Price
Currency
EURO
Payment
Paypal (No Notes), Paypal Gift (No Notes)
Terms
I have read Horology Board's Terms and Conditions

Hello gents,

Today I'm selling a vintage 6538 big crown built by me, based on the cartel/silix watch with 2836 movement for great reliability.
Case has been completely reshaped, drilled for 2mm springbars, chamfers added on top of the lugs, bezel was reshaped as well, brassed and tightened. A Sternkreuz T21 plexi was installed in place of the ugly cartel one. Hands are Clark, with bigger and nicer hour hand, relumed and aged by me.
The dial I used here is a special project made by HF member Belkin12, its surface is gloss black with gold filled engravings. Very nice in person and maybe the only available option if you want to feature a glossy dial on a Silix case.

Watch comes with both the unworn cartel bracelet still in plastic and a brand new brown leather straps which suits the look of the watch better imho.

Tagged pic:

8qdEs.md.jpg

Lots of pics:

8qC9I.jpg
8qItr.jpg
8qR6o.jpg
8q0SL.jpg
8qkCK.jpg
8qx3e.jpg
8qG9T.jpg
8qw6A.jpg
8qlTQ.jpg
8qgCf.jpg
8qF3X.jpg

I am asking 570 euro for this watch (either gift or paypal fees on you).
I am not a dealer but I stand by my watches, this makes no exception. If you have issues with them you have a 6 months warranty.
Registered shipping to EU is included, for ROW I will ship registered as well but I cannot guarantee that tracking will work.
Of course customs risk is on the buyer.

NO NOTES IN PAYPAL.
If you need pics or any informations, just let me know :)

Pamcali

Diplomat
Diplomat
Sep 2, 2018

Hello gents,

Today I'm selling a vintage 6538 big crown built by me, based on the cartel/silix watch with 2836 movement for great reliability.
Case has been completely reshaped, drilled for 2mm springbars, chamfers added on top of the lugs, bezel was reshaped as well, brassed and tightened. A Sternkreuz T21 plexi was installed in place of the ugly cartel one. Hands are Clark, with bigger and nicer hour hand, relumed and aged by me.
The dial I used here is a special project made by HF member Belkin12, its surface is gloss black with gold filled engravings. Very nice in person and maybe the only available option if you want to feature a glossy dial on a Silix case.

Watch comes with both the unworn cartel bracelet still in plastic and a brand new brown leather straps which suits the look of the watch better imho.

Tagged pic:

View attachment 34816

Lots of pics:

View attachment 34817
View attachment 34818
View attachment 34819
View attachment 34820
View attachment 34821
View attachment 34822
View attachment 34823
View attachment 34824
View attachment 34825
View attachment 34826
View attachment 34827

I am asking 570 euro for this watch (either gift or paypal fees on you).
I am not a dealer but I stand by my watches, this makes no exception. If you have issues with them you have a 6 months warranty.
Registered shipping to EU is included, for ROW I will ship registered as well but I cannot guarantee that tracking will work.
Of course customs risk is on the buyer.

NO NOTES IN PAYPAL.
If you need pics or any informations, just let me know :)
Kilo e un maestro!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Kilowattore