---WW--- [EU] Vintage Rolex 6538

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

Kilowattore

Content Contributor
Feb 4, 2018
Shipping From
EU
Shipping To
World Wide
Item Source
Trusted Dealer
Item Condition
Used
Price
Shipping Price
Currency
EURO
Payment
Paypal (No Notes), Paypal Gift (No Notes)
Terms
I have read Horology Board's Terms and Conditions
6538 BC

Hello gents,

The watch I am regretfully selling here is my personal 6538, based on a silix case with 2836 movement.
Case has been completely reshaped, drilled for 2mm springbars, chamfers added on top of the lugs, drilled to accept an Athaya crown and tube.
Bezel was reshaped as well, brassed and tightened. A Sternkreuz T21 plexi was installed in place of theugly cartel one. Hands are from tiger concept, relumed and aged by me.
Dial is a very special one, it has been made by Bart Cordell with the decal technique, it is impossible to source and looks awesome in person.
You can read more about this build here https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/vintage-watches/331356-my-bc-6538]

I know I will regret this sale but I have acquired another big crown that has a personal meaning to me so this one has to go.
Watch comes on a brand new leather strap I only tried on, no bracelet.

Tagged pic:

JVAQD.jpg

Lots of pics:

JZDtU.jpg

JVmFh.jpg

JV4us.jpg

JVX2p.jpg

JVHXX.jpg

JVjJf.jpg

JVhFQ.jpg

JVTZA.jpg

JVixT.jpg

JV8Xe.jpg

JVfJK.jpg

JVPiL.jpg

I am asking 600 euro for this watch (either gift or paypal fees on you).
I am not a dealer but I stand by my watches, this makes no exception. If you have issues with them you have a 6 months warranty.
Registered shipping to EU is included, for ROW I will ship registered as well but I cannot guarantee that tracking will work.
Of course customs risk is on the buyer.

NO NOTES IN PAYPAL.
If you need pics or any informations, just let me know :)

Reactions: Thrasher

Thrasher

The Annoyance Facilitator
Ambassador
Jan 5, 2018
Really excellent watch from a great seller congratulations!!!!